'The little space within the heart is as great as the vast universe. The heavens and the earth are there, and the sun and the moon and the stars. Fire and lightning and winds are there, and all that now is and all that is not.' -The Upanishads.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

spring break ...

My Etsy shop, " maggiezees " has been on hiatus while Dave and I are in North Carolina visiting children and grandchildren.  Dave will be heading back to New Yawk on Sunday. and I'll stay until my son-in-law gets sick of me or I miss my dogs too much.  I'll reopen the shop on Monday and he can take over shipping until I return.

My oldest grandaughter has gorgeous rainbow colored hair and is determined to get me to let her dye my silver locks purple.  Maybe just a streak.  Meanwhile, I'm loving the coming of Spring here - cherry and Bradford pear trees all in bloom, forsythia, daffodils, redbuds.  Everything turning a joyous, hope-filled green.  Tonic after a very cold and snowy Winter.

I wish everyone a Blessed Ostara, Happy Easter, and a wonderful Passover.  I'm personally celebrating every one of them!


No comments: