'The little space within the heart is as great as the vast universe. The heavens and the earth are there, and the sun and the moon and the stars. Fire and lightning and winds are there, and all that now is and all that is not.' -The Upanishads.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiezees

 My heart is pounding, but I finally did it. With Dave waving around a couple of flashlights, I pressed the button and opened my Etsy shop. Why is it so terrifying?? Maggie Zee was already taken and so was Urban Amulets and Etsy wouldn't let me use an apostrophe, so it's maggiezees. With an "s".



4 comments:

paula said...

So thrilled to see you take this next step to maggieszees -- No apostrophes needed!! Breathe deep and keep shining.

Gayle said...

I'm glad you took this step..........I have always loved your work.

Maggie Zee said...

Thank you Paula. What a bad time to have my PC crash - right in the middle of uploading photos for listings. Oh well. I've waited this long ...

Maggie Zee said...

Gayle, I really appreciate your kind words and your support. Thank you! I'm glad I finally took this step too.