'The little space within the heart is as great as the vast universe. The heavens and the earth are there, and the sun and the moon and the stars. Fire and lightning and winds are there, and all that now is and all that is not.' -The Upanishads.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012




































A couple of new pieces in the amulet necklace series, photographed during a break in the rain and fog.  I need to redo the photos... I was really pleased with the colors on the second piece.  I usually stay away from purple, but I love the way it plays off the heavily patina-ed copper and silver.  And the pink in the garden quartz drop ...mmmm


















And another charm bracelet ...heavy on the mojo

3 comments:

stregata said...

These are fascinating, Maggie!

Gayle said...

All gorgeous! I especially like the first one.

Maggie Zee said...

Thank you Renate and Gayle. Fascinating and gorgeous are two qualities I aspire to.